Login Problems Help Page
We apologize for any inconvenience you are experiencing in loging into GRASPHelp.org. We will get you sorted out ASAP. Here are a couple of things to do first:
- If you lost your password, please click here.
- If you are new to GRASP and did not receive a registration confirmation email by us, please check your “spam” folder.
- If you did receive your confirmation email, but could not log in, please try the following:
- Please make sure that your Caps Lock is off.
- Try logging in with your “user name” (not email address) and password.
- Try logging in with the email address you registered with (not the “user name”) and password.
- If our website says that it does not recognize your email address or login name, please re-register here*.
- If you are still unable to log in, please contact us here and we will sort it all for you on our end. When contact us, please provide us with:
- Your first and last name you registered with
- Your “user name”
- Your email address that you registered with
- When you registered.
* Periodically we remove, what our system believes to be, inactive or “fake” user registrations. Perhaps your registration had inadvertently been deleted. If so, we apologize for that.